CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

No more monkey's jumping out of cribs!

Here is Chloe's new sleeping arrangement. It took her about a week to get used to it and she still has her moments when I put her in her crib but it is so nice not to worry about her jumping out. Now I can leave here in there for hours..kidding! Some of you wondered what it looked like so here it is. When she woke up from her nap I told her I was going to take a picture of her but I had to go get the camera. She laid back down and didn't move a muscle until the photo shoot was over. I thought this was cute since she is always trying to get out..I guess she thought it would be fun to pose:)

3 comments:

Janine said...

Crib tents are the bomb!

Krista said...

I'm thinking it would be nice to get one these for Ella's bed...that way she can't get out of bed in the morning until I'm ready to!

Kelly said...

Where are the Wiegers? We need a new post!!