Sunday, April 6, 2008
One is so much fun!
We celebrated Chloe's first birthday last night and had lots of fun. She loved the cake as you can see and we had beautiful weather so we were able enjoy the outdoors as well. I can't believe it has already been one year!
Posted by Stacy at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Cute pictures. What a fun day!
Oh my goodness! Looks like you had a great day for a party! She looked just adorable in her long white dress and bow in her hair(-: and the classic cake smashing/engorging was just hilarious! I can't believe these girls are all turning one. Time flies.
Stacy, I had to comment as that was such a great slide show. It totally fit the old movie theme. Chloe looked like she enjoyed every bit of it!-- Sandi
Happy (belated) birthday Chloe! Can you believe our girls are one?? Love the cake pics. Hilarious...I'm anxious to see how Syd does this week with her cake. I hope to have some equally cute pictures! =)
Post a Comment