CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Chloe's On the Go!


We are pretty sure we can officially say that Chloe is walking. In the last week her couple steps have turned into walking across the room. She has a ways to go yet since she hasn't figured out how to bend her knees when she walks..pretty funny. I am hoping by the time the weather warms up she will have mastered the art of walking since the last few times we were outside Chloe was crawling around eating dirt and stones. In the meantime we will be dealing with lots of bumps and bruises:)

4 comments:

Krista said...

OMG, she is growing up too fast!

Sara said...

I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it for myself! Now I just want Camers to catch up and start walking.
hope the kids are still healthy :-)

Bradi said...

Oh my goodness! We just mastered crawling...I hope Syd catches on to that action soon.=) So cute!

Janine said...

YAY Chloe!! She's ahead of her friend Aria-she's almost there(-: