CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pictures from Hawaii..



We had a wonderful time in Hawaii! Everything was amazing from the places we saw to the food/events and of course the fun people we were with. The pictures really don't do it justice..especially since I hardly ever had my camera since our good friends and personal photographers were there..Mark and Sara Leys ;) So if you want to see some good pictures make sure to check out Sara's blog:)

5 comments:

Janine said...

Can I just say AMAZING!!! I want to make that my next vacation spot- It looks like heaven!

Kelly said...

looks wonderful! Makes me think John needs to take me for a second honeymoon!

Stacy said...

People do go on babymoons:)Maybe you and John can escape to Hawaii

Great News said...

time to fire up another blog

Great News said...

new blog time