
I will give you some hints..
1. Steve and I are sleep deprived.
2. Found a naughty little two year old decorating herself and our bathroom with moms make-up while we enjoyed a summer night outside with friends.
3. Getting great exercise going up and down the stairs.
Yep..Lauren learned how to hop out of her crib and open doors at the same time. Every time we would put her in her crib she would climb out when she woke up. Our biggest fear because this means big girl bed. Lauren and big girl bed should not go in the same sentence. I had a feeling that she would be an escapee. Of course she loved her bed and was all excited to go in it but this means taking hours to fall asleep. What happened to our awesome sleeper?? She has had her good nights and BAD and finally I bought the device to lock her in her room. Tonight is the first night we are using it so we will see what happens?? As I write this I hear her door opening..that little stinker..now I really need your prayers!!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Can you guess what we are dealing with?
Posted by Stacy at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh dude. Been there done that! Lock her in and take out all the toys...she'll tire of the game after..oh...a few months. =)
Yikes! Good luck.
Lock the closets, attach the furniture to the walls, and leave her with a few toys and hopefully she will be so bored she will go to sleep.
At least that is what you can hope for. I am sure it absolutely stinks right now, but this too shall pass...
How did it go last night?
Seems just like yesterday that we were facing that battle too. We ended up installing a lock on Kai's door and he HATED it! All we had to do was threaten him that if he came out of his room, we would lock the door and he stayed....eventually. There were definatly times we had to lock it. Sara's right though....this too shall pass(-: We'll pray for you!
Post a Comment