Wednesday, July 16, 2008
The Cape
Here are some pictures of our trip to the Cape. We had a great time visiting with family and enjoying the beach. The traveling was a bit difficult, but once we were there it made it all worth it..Thank you Mom and Dad for having all of us! Chloe had her moments and we are not sure if it was teething or just being overwhelmed by some many people. At dinner one of her cousins even prayed for Chloe to stop crying all the time which we thought was pretty funny. I think Lauren really had a great time. The other day she said "Mom, I love my blanki" I laughed and thought that it was quite cute so yesterday I asked her "Lauren what do you LOVE?" seeing if she would say her blanki. She responded "Nana"(Steve's mom)and I said what else and she said "my cousins". We are looking forward to doing this every summer.
P.S. Lauren had fun destroying Nana and Pop's bedroom on our first attempt to put her down for a nap..but after she got that out of her system she went to bed fine and stayed in bed. Although she was up bright and early every morning between 5:00 and 5:30am!!
Posted by Stacy at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Welcome back!
I know I said this on Sunday when we got together, but it seemed like you were gone for a really long time.
It looks like you had a great vacation in the Cape. What a beautiful family picture!
I'm jealous! It looks beautiful there. There's nothing better than seeing your kids bond with family. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves despite of your lack of sleep(-:
What a wonderful time! The part about Chloe's cousin praying for her to stop crying made me laugh out loud. We've had some similar experiences with travel -- it just throws them off sometimes, doesn't it? But it looks like you still had a great time.
Looks like a fun time!
time for a new blog
Post a Comment