CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Had no clue..

Steve pulled it off..My 30th came and went and I thought we were going to stay a night in the city for my birthday, but instead I was greeted by friends at Ron and Anne's house for a surprise party. I was completely surprised! All week long everyone had been busy planning and I didn't catch on one bit. My parents came over to watch the girls while we went for dinner(or so I thought) but as soon as we left they packed the girls up and took them to their house overnight. I was so excited to stay out late and sleep in!!! The party itself was so much fun. When I walked into Ron and Anne's I had no idea until I stepped into the kitchen. I was going through the whole day in my head and I was so impressed with Steve's skills of hiding it from me. It was a great party and it meant so much to me that Steve went though all the work to plan it..what a great husband:) Thanks Ron and Anne for all the work you did as well and to Mom and Dad for having the girls and making most of the food! By the way the pictures were taken with my new camera from Steve..yeah!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Happy birthday Stacy! A party, no kids overnight and sleeping in in the morning - sounds like a great time to me!!

Kelly said...

The new pictures that you posted on the side of your blog....SO CUTE!!! I love um.