CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall is in the air





This weekend we took the girls to a pumpkin patch that has a lot more than pumpkins. The weather was great and it is now starting to feel like Fall. Lauren loved feeding the animals and Chloe enjoyed the train ride. When I asked Lauren what her favorite part was she said "The sucker".. of course it is the simple things they want! I guess all I have to do is buy a big bag of suckers to give them a memorable childhood:)
Lately Lauren keeps asking if she can go trick or treating..this is going to be a long month! I am attempting to make their costumes but once again I am wondering what I got myself into? I have already spent a few hours on them. They are going to be little monkeys..I couldn't think of anything that would fit them better;) Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like fun! I love fall!

Bradi said...

So cute! I just posted about the same thing.
And we are in "halloween mode" over here too. EVERYDAY RG has to put on her costume and we play "pretend trick-or-treat" which entails her bringing me all the little junk toys from around the house that I then have to drop into her bucket after she knocks on the cabinets and says "trick or treat" Over...and over...and over..and over again.
A looong month indeed. =)

Mishelle said...

They are adorable! We were monkeys jumping on the bed (and one doctor) last year...Old Navy is a lot faster! lol

Great News said...

Stacy, thanks for the update. You and Steve make a great set of parents.