
For a girl who loves candy and a pacifier, I was a bit nervous for her first dentist appointment! She clearly loved every minute of it and it helped that they play a video for kids while they get their cleaning. I even was able to use the "Your not going to the dentist unless you...." and it worked like a charm:) Anyways, the verdict was good! I guess I need to learn from Lauren because lately I have seen the dentist all too much..the latest was my first root canal!! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but still not fun. Steve blames it all on my McDonald Coke addiction.. really one Coke a day??
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
So far so good
Posted by Stacy at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, she just so cute! I have never seen someone so happy to be in a dentist chair. I'm never even that brave. That's my least favorite place to be! Glad she got a good report!!
Hi Stacy,
It was so good to hear from you! Thank you so much for praying for my family I really appreciate. You are so thoughtful. At the reunion it was amazing to me that you and Kelly asked me how I was doing with my dad passing away. You both are so thoughtful. Your girls are adorable. I attached you blog so now I can up with your life. Tell Ann and Ron congrats! Now I just can't wait to her about Kelly having her baby. I could use some good new!
Post a Comment