This is what the bathroom once looked like...

The result of all of Steve's hard work...


For the last 6 months we have been remodeling the girls bathroom. Most of it was done in the first month but when you do it yourself it seems to go on and on and on. Tonight was the first night the girls got to take a bath in it since we had our friend who is a plumber come and adjust a few things and I was finally able to seal all the tile this week. Steve did an awesome job once again. There was only one major mishap which was hitting a water pipe while drilling in new drywall:) It was actually pretty funny because I see Steve flying to the basement and all I hear is water and I am envisioning water flowing through the hallway. Luckily it was spraying into the tub so not too much damage was done. All that is left is securing the granite and a little paint touch-up..yeah!!! Now I have to convince Steve to spend all his free time remodeling our master bathroom:)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Finally done..well almost
Posted by Stacy at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Really, I am so impressed with Steve's work! The bathroom looks great. I know you must be happy that it's done!
I LOVE the tile in the shower! Nice job Steve!
What a great job! It is so beautiful! I especially love the tile. I think that will be our next project if we stay where we are at.
Post a Comment