Chloe has figured out how to climb/jump out of her crib! It all started Monday when I was in the basement with Lauren during Chloe's nap time. It was about an hour before Chloe normally wakes and all of the sudden I hear her crying in the kitchen. My first recaction was who took Chloe out of her crib?! When I got to the top of the stairs I saw it was just her and my heart sank..how could I be already dealing with this..she is only 19 months old! I scolded her and told her she is not allowed to climb out of the crib(yeah..that worked). Not only that, she has learned how to open her door! So now she has done it several times and clearly I need to do something before she hurts herself. Her cousin Hayden broke his arm playing this game. I have heard of a crib tent so I either have to go by one asap or borrow one from someone. I thought Lauren was going to keep me on my toes but little Chloe seems to be doing a better job.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMGsh!!!! What the heck!? 19 months old and already figured out how to escape...oh girl, you're in for it. Too bad your girls are so smart(-:
I've heard the crib tents work well- I never ended up with one, but know someone who did. Worth the $$$...
I have used crib tents with all 4 boys. Works like a charm. One cried so hard when I put it on that just threatening to keep it on was enough. Expensive but well worth the peace of mind! Try a consignment store first.
Oh Stace! You really have your hands full over there!
My cousin used a crib tent and said it totally worked. Maybe you can find one on craigslist?
p.s. Brad climbed out of his crib at 8 months...seriously!
And I don't think they had crib tents back then!
Post a Comment