Yesterday I bought a few books on potty training at a garage sale for when we attempt potty training with Lauren. I know this will be a long ways off, but they were cute books so I figured I would put them away for awhile (until next summer at least). Lauren found them this morning so I started reading them to her. She went to the toilet after reading the books so I thought..well why not? I took her diaper off and put her on the toilet, never thinking that she would go. She liked just sitting there and right when I was ready to put her diaper on and get her dressed..I heard a trickle!! She looked at me with a big smile and of course I started praising her like crazy. I even gave her a brownie.. I know, bad mom..a brownie at 9:30 AM. I know that was most likely just a freak thing, but maybe potty training is coming sooner than we thought!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What is going on with those Wiegers' girls? First, Chloe sitting up with her 1st tooth before 6 months and now Lo using the potty before her 2nd b-day? Such advanced girls... it MUST be in the parenting...
Post a Comment