CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Surprise Pulled Off!



Saturday Night was my good friend Kelly Wilbraham's surprise 30th birthday party. It was at a very cool resturant downtown Chicago(Carnival) with great food and of course fun people!! We had a very good time and the best part was Kelly was surprised- we all know how you love surprises Kelly!!(Once again quality pictures by my camera.. It is so delayed I had to snap the picture before she entered the room and I missed the prime shot!!)

6 comments:

Bradi said...

Looks like fun! And sounds like you have something to ask for for Christmas!

Kelly said...

It was the best party! I had a great time. Oh and I'm so honored I made it onto the blog! Happy Halloween.

Sara said...

now that Kelly's in the blogging world, maybe she should start her own blog! :-)

Steve Wiegers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve Wiegers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve Wiegers said...

Stacy,

Why do you have a calender up for Hawaii.

I won the trip.....YOUR JUST TAGGING ALONG AS USUALLY>>> FREELOADER!