CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Off to Work I Go..

Many of you know I decided to venture back out into the work field. We decided that until our money tree allows for us to do some of the fun extras in life, I would get a very part time job. We thought that waitressing would be perfect.. Short shifts at night while the girls are sleeping, I can have some adult interaction, you can make a lot of money, and you only have to work one or two nights a week. Little did I know that it would be harder to find a waitressing job than a teaching job! No one wanted someone who only works one or two nights a week and the interview process has been quite comical. Anyways, I was hired by a restaurant Zed 451 which is an international steakhouse where the chefs bring the food to the table. Last night was my first day of training and I found out that I have to memorize the mission statement, take four tests, and serve the general manager before I can serve on the floor. Not only that, lets just say Steve and Chloe were not the best of friends last night and she refused to take a bottle from him. Steve is really looking forward to this!! Maybe this was not the best idea after all???

2 comments:

Great News said...

Again, my wife rules!

Bradi said...

Oh no,
Hang in there Stacy! I hope it gets easier for you! I love waitressing but I'm sure it's different when you're a mom too...
Good Luck!