



Saturday we had our family Christmas. Steve's family is coming for Christmas this year so we did our little family Christmas early. The nice thing about the girls being so young is you can do Christmas when you want. Instead of an early morning deal we set up all the gifts for after the nap(much easier for Mom and Dad)Lauren had fun but we didn't get the shocked reaction that we were hoping for. Since we just had a birthday party I think she thinks gifts are an everyday thing now. She is really going to be confused when she has Christmas with her cousins as well:) As for Chloe she had fun chewing on wrapping paper, climbing on the gifts, and stealing a chocolate chip cookie from Lauren!(and proceeded to eat it- great for an 8 month old.. the video footage gets a little crazy as I jump up to get it out of her mouth)p.s.- I know Lauren's bangs are way too long, but I'm trying to grow them out.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Santa came a little early
Posted by Stacy at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was a magical time!
How fun!! They are so adorable- looks like they got enough toys to fill several rooms as well(-: Kai is very excited that Santa is coming- I think I'm even more excited(-: Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment