CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Yes.. we are still here

I have been getting heat for slacking on the blog. It was so busy for a while and it just got put on the back burner. We had a great Christmas with Steve's family. The kids had so much fun playing with each other and it was great to catch up. I was able to escape to Florida for a weekend for my cousin's wedding- It was so nice and relaxing! Steve was a trooper and held the fort down, but thank goodness his family was here to help. Since Christmas not too much is new. Chloe had her 9 month doctors appointment(she is getting so old!)She is just over 19 pounds(average), but is in the upper 80th percentile for height. We got the o.k. to feed her pretty much everything that we eat... so this has been fun. She has now mastered crawling and is a little maniac- She can even climb all the way up the stairs- thank goodness for gates. She also loves to get at the china cabinet which surprisingly Lauren only investigated a few times. It is kind of cute though- Chloe will crawl over to it and actually open it and when I say "no, no" she quickly falls and crawls with a big smile on her face.. we have another stinker. As for me I quit my job waitressing. It was a bit more stressful than I thought and since it was a newer restaurant I didn't make enough money to make it worth it. I am really excited about a new product that my friend Bradi turned me on to called Uppercase Living and I am thinking about getting in to that. Other than that Steve is tearing up our guest bathroom and completely remodeling it- so fun! He got a tile saw for Christmas and just cut all the tile. I will keep you updated on the project via pictures.

0 comments: