CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Floor Is Done



We now have a newly tiled floor.. so much better than the previous. Steve did the whole thing by himself.. he doesn't know what he got himself into, I will now want every bathroom retiled!! Now it is on to all the little details. We had a REALLY hard time parting with the beauty of a light fixture but it is time to move on. Of course the new light I bought doesn't fit over the hole in the wall so now I need to find another light(I think anything will be better than what we currently have). I also don't like the green I was going to paint the walls..turned out too dark. Why do projects always take way longer than anticipated???

3 comments:

Bradi said...

They're never short and sweet are they? The tile looks great! It brings out the gold in the fixture; I think you should keep it. ;)

Sara said...

Or if you don't want to keep it, we are hoping to re-do our bathroom. Maybe we could buy the light off you? :-)

tile looks great Wiegs! are you for hire?

Kelly said...

Wow! The tile looks good. Tell Steve I am impressed with his work. We will have a house soon....maybe I can hire him to be my handyman?