



So after trying to figure out what I could do as a stay home mom I finally think I found something that fits me(At least I know that waitressing isn't for me:). Although I never thought I could sell anything at home parties I found a really cool product that I absolutely love and it feeds my creative bug. It is called Uppercase Living and it has fun expressions for the walls. I was quite hesitant to finally make the move since I don't want friends and family feeling pressure to help me out(Does anyone what to have a party? Just kidding). I think Steve is a little worried our house will have "expressions" all over the place:).. but I can't wait to get started. If you want to see more check out the web sight at www.uppercaseliving.com.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Onto a new adventure...
Posted by Stacy at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay Stace! You figured it out! Welcome to the "adventure". =) I know you'll do great.
You made the move on it, huh? Good for you! I'll host a party for you!
Hey Stace! Congrats on your new job! AND the tile job looks great! Good Job Stevo!!(-:
This is a great move for you! Given your creative talent, which I am totally jealous of by the way, you will do great on this new adventure. Let the selling begin!
Stacy,
We are taking a bath on this business.
Lets get out now!
Post a Comment