Lauren has decided that naps are overrated. The last few weeks she doesn't want to take a nap and when she does she doesn't want to go to sleep at night. We have even had a few nights where she is wide awake at 4am. This is driving me crazy! She hasn't had a nap in 4 days, so she was super crabby this morning. She was asking to take a nap by 12:00 so I let her and guess what game we are playing tonight? She has been out of her room about five times so now I am camped outside her door. I need to stay at the computer so I can put her back to bed every 10 min. We need to buy a mega lock for her door. We have had a very busy and fun last few weeks and I am hoping to post pictures soon. We had a great weekend at Kelly's cottage in Michigan and had Annie's baby shower was last night. Wish me luck with miss naughty pants!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh Stace, its a hard a adjustment for everybody in the family! This too shall pass, but hopefully sooner then later.
Post a Comment