


They gravitate towards messes. I thought all of you who get chuckles out of Lauren and Chloe's passive behaviors would appreciate these pictures. It crossed my mind to stop them, but then I thought "Is it worth the fight?" Typically once they find something really messy there is lots of tears if I take them away from it, and the only way to stop it is to remove them from the situation. This means taking them inside which would mean mud all over the house. They were already a mess so I just pulled out the swimming pool and hosed them down. Bradi you would be proud.. they were flying around naked and loving it:)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Tom Boys
Posted by Stacy at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it! Those two truly are the best!
Cute pics! And I love their updated photos- they are looking so old. Just wait until they bring a toad to your door that they "picked up" a little too tight. That just happened to us this week- yuck!
There's nothing quite like a pile of mud, a hose and bare buns! The good times of summer. Love it! =)
Are these the messy kids that will be coming to Michigan this weekend?!?! : )
Post a Comment