
Avery Kristen Tazelaar! I am a proud new Aunt as of today. Annie and Ron had a beautiful baby girl at 12:07 this afternoon. She is 7lbs 5oz and has lots of dark hair. Anne had to have a cesarean since Avery was breech, but they are both doing really well(as you can see in the picture..Anne you look great!) Congrats Ron & Anne..she is such a cutie!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Introducing...
Posted by Stacy at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations Auntie Stacy! She is adorable! What an exciting time.
Awwww, Congrats! What a cutie and Praise the Lord for a healthy, beautiful baby!!
A new baby Tazelaar and a little girl at that (I know for a fact little Lo and Chlo will teach her the ways of the world, but none of their naughty tricks, I am sure)!
woo hoo! Yesterday was a day of many blessings with several babies born! God answered many prayers yesterday.
Stacy, you are beautiful.
Post a Comment