

Lauren had her first day of school yesterday and loved it. I just decided to put her in a 2's program at the park district since Lauren likes to keep busy or else she gets herself into trouble;) She has been asking me to go to school everyday since I told her about it and the first thing she said to me yesterday morning was "O.K., lets get ready for school" I was a little nervous about the drop off, but she was the first one to run up to the teacher and then she blew past her to the table with playdo. Needless to say I don't think she missed me a bit.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
School is a hit
Posted by Stacy at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome Stace! So glad you decided to do that...good for both you and her! Enjoy your time "alone" with just one kid for awhile. =)
Post a Comment