My friend and college roommate Mindi and her husband Frank tragically lost their son Jake today. He had a seizure on Sunday and has been fighting ever since, but today he went home to be with Jesus. I keep wondering how this can happen? It has been a depressing last few days and all I can think about is Mindi and Frank and cry. Please pray for them and their daughter Maddi(Jake's twin)who is used to having Jake by her side at all times.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Stacy, I heard about this little boy and it has been on my heart since last night. I have prayed for this family and will continue to do so.
Haven't stopped thinking about Jake and his family since we spoke yesterday. I cried while reading the email you sent, especially when I saw his picture. Words can't really describe how difficult it must be for your friends. Prayers for everyone involved.
Oh Stace, I'm so sorry to hear about Mindi's son...my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. I know how close to home this must be for you and your family. Big hug to you.
WHAT!!!?? How completely tragic. I will pray for peace and comfort for those that knew Jake.
Stacy,
Have totally been praying for them for over a week. Heard the news through their cousin (a friend of mine) but had no idea this was a friend of yours!!! Simply awful. So so sad.
Post a Comment