CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Lauren found a new hobby




Chloe was down for a nice long morning nap so I thought I would introduce Lauren to Play-Doh. It was quite a hit. As you can see we went from a nice pile of Play-Doh... to Play-Doh everywhere. Making a mess is one of Lauren's "favorite things" so this did not surprise me. She made one attempt to eat it but gave me a look like "Why did you give me this to eat? It's disgusting!" I guess it makes sense that she tried to eat it since I gave her all her play kitchen utensils to explore the Play-Doh (even though I said don't eat it). Once it stared getting flung on the floor I decided it was time to put the Play-Doh away. I'm not sure when we will play with Play-Doh again, but if Lauren had her choice I'm sure it would be soon!

4 comments:

Sara said...

great activity! Can't blame her for trying to eat the play do, you know she was going to try it. Isn't blogging fun?

Janine said...

Too cute! Soon enough she'll just be "pretending" to eat her creations and the expressions that will come from that will crack you right up!

Nancy said...

Sounds like fun! I will have to let Tessa try play do soon.

Krista said...

My kids love playdough. If you ever come over to our house, I'm sure you will see some stuck to the carpet under our table.