After enjoying looking at all our friend's blogs, we thought we would give it a try. For those of you who know me you will think this is a joke since I'm one of the worlds worst e-mailers (if that's a word). So you are going to have to bare with me as I try and keep this page updated.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Finally gave in to the peer pressure huh?
Welcome to the blogging world. Can't wait to see the updates on those cute girls!
So is this one real? I'm assuming so since it is much cuter than the creepy "I am Steve" one. Welcome to the blogging world Stacy! Can't wait to keep updated on the fam!
I'm still skeptical...=)
I was very skeptical at first but have realized it's a lot of fun. Welcome!
And your girls are adorable!!
Thanks Stacy for setting this up!! The kids love to check in and see what their cousins are up to :) The girls are getting so big. We miss you!
Stacy,
Your a power nerd!
Post a Comment