CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Our trip to the zoo

Before the weather gets cold we decided to go to the zoo with our friends Sara and Mark and their sons Zach and Cameron. We had perfect weather!! Lauren had a good time since she is starting to recognize animals but I think she had more fun running around with her friend Zach. Chloe also enjoyed the zoo since she likes being outside. Lauren still doesn't understand how to smile on demand and is usually too busy to stop for a picture so most of our pictures are of "stone cold" Lauren (It also doesn't help that our camera has a delay). Anyways, it was a fun day so thanks for the great idea Sara and Mark. Happy Fall!





3 comments:

Great News said...

Hello,

I think my wife and kids are soooooo good looking! I can barely stand it.

Stacy said...

Looks like we have a wise guy... We will find you!

Krista said...

Oh my gosh! That picture of Lauren w/ all the paint on her is hilarious!!!!