CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Our first call to 911


Thursday night we were all sitting in the family room and Lauren was playing with the phone(which she often does). I took the phone away and pressed end in case her random button pressing actually called someone. A second later the phone rings and it is 911 dispatch asking if we meant to call 911!! I explained that our daughter was playing with the phone and there was no emergency. Thankfully they believed me, and after a series of questions they hung up. So I guess we will have to be more careful with the phone- Lauren's next call could be to China.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Back when Jake was a little man, I was looking at my phone bill because it was higher than it normally was. I noticed there was a call to New York and knew that neither Mike nor I would have called there. And after looking at the numbers to the New York phone number, I realized that Jake must have done it. He must have been on the phone for quite some time seeing as we were charged nearly $10 for the call. I still have that phone bill in his memories box.

Bradi said...

Stacy! That is hilarious. What a trip...

Sara said...

oh no, better 'baby proof' the phone now too! Lauren will eventually out grow this stage. But then it will be Chloe's turn.