CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

The best phone ever

I just wanted to quick let everyone know that we have the best phones ever and I would highly recommend them. They are the Vtech phone. We just bought a new set when we moved because we like that they have several bases that you can place around the house and they are all cordless. Not only that.. you can push the intercom button to call each headset..this comes in handy when I'm lazy and need Steve to bring me something:) But the reason why they truly are the BEST phone is they can get submerged in a bathtub and still work! You would think that Lauren was the cause of this but really it was me I hate to admit. Steve went to go play poker with some friends so I decided to relax in the bath and as I was gathering all my gossip magazines the phone slipped into the tub. Why the phone was between the magazines I have no idea. I thought the phone was toast but after a few minutes of drying off it was as good as new. I'm sure this is the first of many times that this phone will be put to the test!

2 comments:

Steve Wiegers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve Wiegers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.