



These are some pictures of Chloe's latest interests. Yep, she learned from big sister how to climb up onto the fireplace. I am going to have gray hair soon! She also grabbed a bottle the other day and was trying to feed the baby with it. I was shocked. She still gets a bottle and she is feeding baby dolls bottles? I got a laugh out of it.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Can you tell she has a sister?
Posted by Stacy at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute pictures! She getting so big.
What a cutie! Gotta love those big siblings for all the wonderful things they teach them(-: We HAVE got to get these girls together- they can have a doll feeding party(-:
Looks like Lauren Part 2!
too cute. It seems to be time for another, so Chloe can be a big sis :-)
Sara,
You've read my mind!
Post a Comment