
A niece or nephew that is! My Sister-in-law Anne is pregnant and we are so excited! She is due at the end of September and we can't wait to meet the little one. They gave my parents these tee-shirts to tell them which I thought was such a cute idea(The grand kids call them Bama and Papa). Non of us caught it at first until Ron and Anne started laughing. Ron and Anne you will be great parents!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Were Expecting..
Posted by Stacy at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH how Exciting! She will be a cutie prego mama!
Congrats Annie and Ronnie!
Very cool- I think it's awesome that your kids will be so close in age- there will be lots of fun "cousin" moments! And must I say, you'll make a great auntie and uncle too(-:
Post a Comment