Many have asked how things are going with Lauren and the locking of the bedroom door. Here is the answer...
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Here's an update
Posted by Stacy at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Many have asked how things are going with Lauren and the locking of the bedroom door. Here is the answer...
Posted by Stacy at 7:18 PM
5 comments:
Oh Stace! I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you...Ugh. Okay, I'm laughing..because I've totally been in your shoes (although RG was not quite as destructive). It will pass! I promise!
Someone had a little fun during nap time, huh? Oh Stacy, your life seems very busy right now.... locking Lauren in her room, searching dirty diapers...You're giving me so much to look forward to!
"Oh my goodness" is what came out of my mouth the second I saw that picture! What a pain to pick up! Just wait til both Lauren & Chloe play dress up with their clothes. Let's just say my girls drawers & closets aren't neat & tidy.
Stacy - I'm Bradi's friend and have been watching your Lauren from afar, but now had to comment.
Just know I, too, have a Lauren, but her name is Emma. Bradi can vouch that I understand how "busy" it can be with a little girl that doesn't sit still and gets into everything under the sun!
I always say...good thing they are cute!
Post a Comment