CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

On a lighter note :)

Some say that I just show the naughty side of my kiddies so I thought I would post a few pictures of them having good clean fun :) We had a busy week doing VBS. I was a crew leader which meant that the girls were in the nursery everyday. I was a little nervous that they wouldn't want to go back after the first day(since it was three hours everyday), but they did really well. After day two no tears were shed- at least by Lauren. Each day in the car she would tell me all about how Chloe was crying at Church:) I actually really enjoyed having a change of scene and it was fun being part of such a great program. I even told Steve a part time job in the morning wouldn't be so bad:) Steve is out of town this weekend for his cousin Scott's wedding so we have just been hanging out around the house most of the time..we are 1/2 way there so I think I can make it! We will all be glad to have Dad home.


Steve and I went on a little date Wednesday night and then over to John and Kelly's house. We had a great night! Before the sitter came I wanted to quick wash Chloe, but didn't have time for a bath so I thought I would just put her in the sink. Of course Lauren wanted part of the fun. Before you know it there was a party in the sink! Now Lauren always asks to have a bath in the sink..what did I start?


They wanted blankets tied around them?



Sometimes it doesn't matter that you have two of the same toy..(yes we have two of these cars-a lovely addition to our yard!) they want to ride together. Actually in this picture Lauren is trying to take off Chloe's diaper..maybe she will be behaving on the next post:)

5 comments:

Great News said...

is steve ever home?

Sara said...

Cute new background!
Hope the rest of your day went okay. Nursery duty was a blast, who's ready for a third?

Bradi said...

Sink baths are the best and pretty much a "staple" cleaning form during summers at our house! Love the new background too!

Janine said...

Adorable.

Stacys former lover said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.