CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

It has been found!

The penny has been retrieved and Chloe is happy and healthy:) She has gotten lots of love from us..a scary accident puts everything in perspective. We were starting to worry about the aftermath and what happens if she does not pass it in a few days?(Thanks Jane for your encouraging doctor wisdom:))It was found yesterday in her 2nd dirty diaper since the incident..THANKFULLY it was only two diapers I had to look through since I was pretty much gaging each time. We are happy this is behind us!!

2 comments:

Bradi said...

LOL. Did you realize the pun in your last sentence? =)
What a funny blog story...scary at the time, I'm sure but makes for great blogging material! Looking forward to seeing you and the girls this weekend!

Janine said...

Oh Stacy! I'm so glad it all turned out good. What a scary moment. Those little buggers are always keeping us on our toes, huh!?